transfer, process and
protect that information.
We collect Personal Data through, but not limited to, the following means:
(a) When you shop on or browse https://www.senka.id/ (the “Website”);
(b) When you shop in-store at our physical stores;
(c) When you connect with us through social media or attend our marketing events; and
(d) When you agree and consent to be a member of the Fine Today Membership, whether through physical or electronic means.
Please check back regularly for updated information on how we handle your Personal Data.
We do not collect, use or disclose your Personal Data without your consent (except where
permitted and authorised by
law). By providing your consent through the consent collection form, you hereby consent to
disclosing, transferring, and processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out in
3 of this Privacy
The types of Personal Data we collect include, but are not limited to, your: (a) first name and family name; (b) home address; (c) date of birth; (d) email address; and, only if appropriate, your (e) user name and password; (f) billing and delivery address; (g) personal identification number; and (h) other information as may be reasonably required for us to provide you with the Services as defined in Section 3 below.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and process your Personal Data for the purpose of
services. These services
include, but are not limited to:
1. Providing you with information on products and campaigns from us, Fine Today Group and our third party business partners via email, SMS, and post (where we have your express consent);
2. Allowing you to purchase products and services offered for sale via the Website;
3. Facilitating your transactions with us;
4. Sending you product samples and/or products;
5. Keeping you informed of updates, changes, and developments relating to us and our Services;
7. Providing you with personalised consultations;
8. Responding to queries or feedback from you;
9. Maintaining and operating the Website;
10. Managing our administrative and business operations;
11. Engaging third party business partners and data processors to perform certain aspects of the Services;
12. Performing customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
13. Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks; and
14. Other purposes which are reasonably related to the above. (collectively, the “Services”)
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive information on new products and campaigns,
other Services, you
may do so by:
1. Unsubscribing from our Website;
2. Clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email(s) we send to you;
3. Contacting our Data Protection Officer at the email address below; or
4. Writing to us at the address below.
Please note that if you choose to withdraw your consent to our use, disclosure, transfer and/or processing of your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
We will ensure that the Personal Data in our possession is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
You have a right to request for access and correction of your Personal Data. If you would like assistance in accessing and/or correcting your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address below. We will get back to you within 30 days. You may specify if any collected Personal Data is to be treated as confidential.
This Website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 21 or older. We do not
intend to collect Personal Data from children under 21 years of age, except on some sites
specifically directed to children.
We protect the Personal Data of children along with the necessary parental consent in the same manner as it protects the Personal Data of adults.
We do not disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties unless we have clearly
asked for and obtained your consent to do so (except where permitted and authorised by
6.1 Disclosure to affiliated companies in the Fine Today Group
6.2 Disclosure to third party business partners
6.3 Disclosure to third party data processors
6.4 Other disclosure
We may use and disclose your Personal Data to perform your instructions and, as relevant, (a) comply with legislative and regulatory requirements; (b) protect or defend rights or properties of customers and employees of Fine Today; and/or (c) take emergency measures for the purpose of securing the safety of customers, Fine Today, or the general public.
We maintain strict procedures, standards, and security arrangements to protect Personal Data
in our possession or under
our control. Upon receipt of your Personal Data, whether through physical or electronic
means of collection, we will
make the necessary security arrangements to protect such Personal Data as are reasonable and
appropriate in the
circumstances. Such arrangements may comprise administrative measures, physical measures,
technical measures, or a
combination of such measures.
When disclosing or transferring your Personal Data over the internet, we take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access to your Personal Data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as fully secure and you acknowledge that you submit information over the internet at your own risk.
If you would like to access or correct any Personal Data which you have provided to us, submit a complaint, or have any queries about your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by contacting us at [email protected] Alternatively, you may write to us at:
PT. Fine Today Indonesia
[email protected] Tower A 33rd Floor Unit F&G
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav. 88, South Jakarta 12870
Date: [March 10, 2023]